Custom Messages tutorial
When the event occurs, it displays a random message from the ones you wrote.
- Greet – when you load the file
- Click – every time you click
- Idle – when you stop interacting for 10 seconds
- Sleeping – when you click and she/he is sleeping
- GoodMorning – when he/she wakes up
- GoodNight – when he/she goes to sleep
- [NAME] – writing this in a message will replace it with the name you choose in your .wfu file
- [WAIFU NAME] – writing this in a message will replace it with the waifu/husbando name you choose in your .wfu file
How to add messages
Open your XML file in a text editor (like Notepad) and add this inside one of the event tags.
<Message>your message here</Message>
How to use the XML
Open the editor, check the “custom messages” box and browse for the file.